If you are considering submitting an article to InnovatioSports Journal, we would like to share some important points to consider before starting the submission process:
Copyright: You must either hold the copyright for the work you plan to submit or have the authorization of the copyright owners to submit it. Please remember that after submitting your article to our journal, this right is transferred to InnovatioSports Journal for a limited period.
Article Limitations: Authors are entitled to submit two articles within a twelve-month period. During this time frame, authors (including co-authors) may not submit more than two articles to this journal.
Language and Alphabet: We accept articles in Turkish for our initial issues. Therefore, you can write your articles in Turkish. However, for articles in other languages, our journal only accepts submissions in English using the Latin alphabet.
Article Format: Please ensure that you submit your articles through the InnovatioSports Journal Article Submission System as Word files (.doc or .docx extensions).
Paying attention to these guidelines will help ensure a smooth processing of your articles and expedite the review process. We appreciate your submission and wish you success with your application.
Our journal has established the following criteria when determining publication conditions:
- Relevance and Scope: Our journal accepts articles that align with its defined subject and scope.
- Scientific Standards: Authors should adhere to scientific methods, ethical principles, and maintain research quality.
- Language: Our journal publishes papers in both "English and Turkish."
- Writing Guidelines: It is essential for authors to comply with the writing guidelines and formats accepted by the journal.
- Double-Blind Peer Review: Our journal has adopted a double-blind peer-review process and requests that authors keep their identities concealed.
- Ethical Rules: Adherence to research ethics is a fundamental requirement for our journal.
- Naming and Citation: Applying fair and complete naming and references in their work is an important responsibility for submitting authors.
- Publication Rights: The publication rights of the accepted articles belong to the journal, and submitting authors must accept this condition.
- Monitoring and Control: A process has been established to monitor and supervise authors' compliance with submission requirements.
- Fees and Licenses: Our journal does not charge any fees to authors. All articles are freely accessible to readers. Furthermore, all articles are published under Creative Commons licenses, allowing readers to freely share and reuse the articles.
Journal Name: InnovatioSports: Journal of Sports Sciences and Innovative Research
Scope: Our journal aims to promote innovative approaches, research, and discoveries in the field of sports sciences. You can access the detailed scope of our journal via the Aims & Scope.
Types of Articles: Our journal accepts the following types of articles:
- Original Research Articles
- Review and Survey Articles
- Case Reports
Article Submission: Please submit your articles online through the Journal Website.
File Format: Articles should be in Microsoft Word format.
Font and Font Size: Text should be in Tahoma font with a font size of 12 points.
Referencing: Our journal follows the APA 7.0 format for referencing. Please format your references accordingly.
Author Guidance: To assist our authors in preparing their articles, we provide access to useful resources that cover important considerations while preparing articles. These resources will help our authors prepare their articles to the best standards.
Submission Process: The evaluation process for submissions goes through the following stages:
- Article Submission
- Preliminary Evaluation
- Peer Review
- Acceptance and Publication Process
Please carefully review these guidelines and prepare your article in accordance with our instructions before submitting.
Types of Articles
Original Research Article
As "InnovatioSports: Journal of Sports Sciences and Innovative Research," our goal is to host significant and original research that explores the interaction and contribution among sports sciences, health fields, and other disciplines, sharing these studies with a broad readership. In line with this objective, the Original Research Article section accommodates research of high scientific quality covering various topics. This section offers researchers an opportunity to share their work on a wide platform.
- The Effect of a New Training Protocol on Improving Athlete Performance: A study examining the impact of a newly developed training protocol on athletes' performance.
- Exercise and Metabolism: A study investigating the effects of regular exercise on metabolic health and its potential to reduce diabetes risk.
- Sports Psychology and Motivation: An original research that evaluates athletes' motivational factors and psychological preparations.
- Prevention and Treatment of Sports Injuries: A research exploring new approaches to prevent and treat sports injuries.
- Sports and Societal Impacts: A study addressing the societal effects of sports and their social responsibilities.
Articles should include necessary experimental details and statistical analyses to support scientific findings. Research in this section should not exceed 5,000 words (excluding tables, figures, and references) and generally should not contain more than 6 tables and/or figures. However, it is possible to add supplementary material for articles with additional tables or figures.
The Original Research Article section is designed to support high-quality research in line with the aims and scope of our journal, sharing new insights in the fields of sports sciences and health. By sharing your scientific research in this section, you can contribute to our journal.
"InnovatioSports: Journal of Sports Sciences and Innovative Research" aims to support innovative approaches, research, and discoveries in sports sciences and the sports industry. In line with this vision, the Review Article section hosts high-quality articles that provide an in-depth examination of current topics in sports sciences and health from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Strategies for Enhancing Sports Performance: A comprehensive review of innovative strategies for enhancing sports performance.
- Recent Developments in Athlete Nutrition: A detailed analysis of the latest research in nutrition for athletes.
- Sports Psychology and Performance: A review that delves into the fundamental elements of sports psychology and explores effects beyond mental preparedness and performance.
- New Perspectives in Exercise Science: A comprehensive evaluation of future trends in exercise physiology and metabolism research.
- Innovations in the Sports Industry: An examination of the latest innovations in marketing, management, and business strategies in the sports industry.
Review articles should integrate existing knowledge to offer a new perspective and contribute to the development of sports sciences and the sports industry. Articles in this section should not exceed 6,000 words and generally should not contain more than 8 tables and/or figures. This category provides an important opportunity for authors who aim to contribute to the advancement of sports sciences and the sports industry.
This description emphasizes the necessity for in-depth examination and the integration of existing literature specific to review articles. It also clearly states how this article type aligns with the purpose of your journal
The Case Study section of "InnovatioSports: Journal of Sports Sciences and Innovative Research" should report original, exciting, and contemporary case studies related to sports sciences, sports health, health, and other relevant fields. Case studies should either provide a unique contribution to the scientific field or challenge existing paradigms. A case can involve an individual or a community, depending on the nature of the study.
Sample Case Study Topics:
- Examination of Sports Injuries: An original case study on sports injuries, their treatment, and rehabilitation.
- Enhancing Athlete Performance: A case study demonstrating how performance is improved in a specific sport.
- Applications of Sports Psychology: Real-world examples of how sports psychology principles are applied.
- Sport Programs for Public Health: A case study assessing the effects of sport programs implemented to improve community health.
Case studies generally include an abstract, an introduction, a concise case report, and a discussion section. Studies in this section should share original applications and outcomes related to sports and health and contribute new perspectives to the scientific field. Within the framework of our journal's purpose and scope, we invite researchers who wish to expand knowledge in sports sciences and health by sharing significant and intriguing case studies to utilize this section.
Letter to the Editor
The Letter to the Editor section presents preliminary reports on issues of exceptional urgency, importance, and interest, emphasizing the significance of further publication on these topics. These letters should contain a maximum of 900 words in text, one visual element (figure or table), and up to 10 references. Letters to the Editor do not include an abstract and keywords. Apart from this, the guidelines specified for full articles should be followed.
Sample Letter to the Editor Topics:
- Introduction of Innovative Sports Technology: A brief report on the rapidly evolving features and significant applications of new technology in the sports field.
- A Significant Scientific Discovery: A pioneering report on a significant scientific discovery related to sports and health.
- Investigation of an Urgent Issue in Sports: A letter explaining how an urgent issue related to sports sciences or sports health is being addressed.
Letters to the Editor should aim to provide readers with essential information quickly. Letters should offer an original and substantial contribution, encouraging readers to contemplate or expand on current research.
As InnovatioSports: Journal of Sports Sciences and Innovative Research, we aim to maintain high-quality and scientific reliability standards for our journal. As such, it is essential that the articles submitted to our journal undergo a rigorous review process. Here is some fundamental information about the peer review process in our journal:
- Initial Review and Submission Check
Articles are submitted to our journal through our submission system. Initially, the Journal Editor performs a pre-review to ensure that the submission aligns with the aims and scope of our journal. This step checks if the article meets the basic eligibility criteria.
- Selection of Reviewers
Articles are sent to specialized and independent reviewers according to their relevant subject areas. Reviewers evaluate the article rigorously based on their scientific expertise and knowledge.
- Evaluation Process
Reviewers meticulously examine the article, paying attention to the following aspects:
- Scientific Accuracy: Whether the article adheres to scientific methods and ethical guidelines.
- Textual Clarity: If the article is written in a comprehensible and clear language.
- Results: The significance and importance of the presented results.
- References: The proper citation of the referenced sources.
- Reviewer Reports
Reviewers assess the article with a recommendation of acceptance, revision, or rejection. Reviewer reports provide feedback to the authors, pointing out deficiencies, errors, and necessary improvements. This stage is crucial for enhancing the quality of the article.
- Editor's Decision
The Journal Editor evaluates the final decision by examining the reviewer reports and the revised versions submitted by the authors. If the articles meet our journal's standards, they are accepted. The Editor considers the opinions of both the reviewers and the authors to assess the final status of the article.
Peer review supports the goal of our journal to uphold scientific standards and publish high-quality articles. It assures our authors that their articles are thoroughly evaluated for scientific rigor and adherence to the journal's standards.
For further information and submission guidelines, please refer to our journal's official guide. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For Referee Recommendations
InnovatioSports: Journal of Sports Science and Innovative Research appreciates your suggestions for potential reviewers, but please note that the Editor has the ultimate decision on whether or not to utilize the recommended reviewers. Please note the following information when submitting reviewer proposals to the journal:
- Independence and Neutrality Principles: Ensure that the selected reviewers have no conflict of interest with the manuscripts they will review.
- Expertise and Qualifications: Reviewers should possess appropriate areas of expertise in line with the journal's scope and purpose. Preferably, reviewers should have a minimum of a PhD degree and a publication record in the relevant field.
- Article Review: Submissions should be thoroughly reviewed during the peer review process, taking into account the scientific quality of the articles, the validity of the methods, and the significance of the results. Objective evaluations should be prioritized, and subjectivity should be clearly marked when included.
- Double-blind Review: This journal employs double-blind review, whereby the identities of authors and reviewers remain confidential from each other.
- Transmission of Referee Comments: It is crucial to communicate reviewers' evaluations and comments objectively and constructively to authors. The comments can guide authors in improving their manuscripts.
- The Editor's Role: The editor determines which manuscripts are accepted based on the peer review results. The editor's decision is final.
- Confidentiality of Reviewers: The authors' identities will remain undisclosed to the reviewers, but the journal editors will have access to the reviewers' identities.
- Feedback Processes and Monitoring Mechanisms: We employ feedback processes and monitoring mechanisms to assess the objectivity and quality of reviewers.
- Code of Ethics for Reviewing: Indicate that reviewers will review in accordance with the journal's rules and scientific ethics.
Your reviewer suggestions will contribute to the peer review process of the journal. A high-quality peer review is critical in ensuring the scientific accuracy and quality of articles. We recommend selecting reviewers with expertise in the journal's subject matter and field of study. It is essential to adhere to the principles of transparency, impartiality, and scientific rigor throughout the process. You should adhere to these principles when providing recommendations for reviewers to ensure an impartial and dependable review process.
Ethical and Legal Considerations
- Plagiarism and Republishing Policy:
- The journal views plagiarism as a significant ethical violation and rejects any articles that contain it.
- Authors must obtain permission from the copyright holder to check if their articles have already been published elsewhere.
- The journal will only consider articles submitted exclusively to the journal, explicitly declining permission for their publication elsewhere.
- Our journal mandates an Ethics Committee Report for research involving human subjects to document how participants' voluntary participation and protection of their privacy rights are ensured.
- Adherence to the [Helsinki Declaration linki] is crucial in human subject research.
- The authors have a responsibility to ensure that their research is conducted with informed consent and in accordance with relevant institutional guidelines.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and protecting personal data are of utmost importance.
- When conducting research with human subjects, written informed consent must be obtained. In cases where obtaining written consent is not feasible, patient identities must be kept confidential, and their names removed from figures.
- The journal upholds copyright laws and mandates that authors secure permission from relevant copyright holders before including excerpts of previously published text or images.
- Submission of articles to the journal must be accompanied by permission documents if authors have not adhered to copyright requirements.
- Our journal requires authors to abide by ethical guidelines when conducting research involving human subjects. It is imperative that confidentiality is maintained, and any disclosure of identifying information must be done with explicit consent.
- Authors of each article must include a statement at the end, confirming their compliance with the current laws of the country where the experiments took place.
- The journal reserves the right to hold authors liable for false statements or non-compliance with the aforementioned conditions.
Conflict of Interest Policy
Our journal is dedicated to upholding impartiality and ethical standards in scientific research. Authors, editors, and reviewers involved with our journal must disclose any financial, consultancy, institutional, or other potential conflicts of interest they may have. This dedication is aimed at maintaining the neutrality and ethical standards of the journal. To ensure this, we require adherence to the following rules regarding the disclosure of conflicts of interest in every article published in our journal:
Please ensure to provide a clear declaration of any potential conflicts of interest associated with your research at the start of your article. It is essential to specify whether the research findings or opinions in your article are linked to any particular financial support. Don't forget to clearly state if you have no conflicts of interest..
Editors and Reviewers
Editors and reviewers must transfer the review of articles to other editors or reviewers if they have any conflicts of interest with the journal or related journals.
At the conclusion of every issue, a segment on the financial backers of the authors of the featured articles is incorporated. Each article's financial support or funding source should be explicitly disclosed in this section.
Types of Conflict of Interest
Identify potential conflicts of interest, including financial, institutional, and consultancy relationships, when conducting research. Also, be aware of other types of conflicts of interest that may arise.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
Our journal offers authors a form to disclose any potential conflicts of interest. This form provides a comprehensive and objective means for authors to disclose such conflicts. The form is available for access in the "Policies" section of our website.
Consequences in Case of Policy Violation
Effective implementation and safeguarding of our conflicts of interest policy is crucial for maintaining scientific integrity and ethical standards. Violating this policy will result in enforced consequences and measures.
Types of Policy Violation:
- Policy violations will be considered a breach of any conflict of interest regulations. Possible policy violations include financial conflicts of interest, institutional affiliations, consultancy relationships, and other types of conflicts of interest. Article authors, editors, or reviewers may commit policy violations.
- The journal management reserves the right to reject or remove an article immediately in case of policy violation.
- Upon detecting policy violations, we may impose sanctions on the individual, such as temporary or permanent suspension from contributing to our journal, depending on the severity of the violation.
Privacy and Exceptions:
- During investigations of policy violations, the highest priority is given to privacy. The privacy and reputation of those under investigation will be safeguarded.
- Exceptions will not be made in cases of policy violations except where required by legal obligations.
Reporting Process for Violations:
- All authors, editors, and reviewers have a duty to report policy violations.
- The Editorial Office of InnovatioSports Journal receives and reviews violation reports. The review process is fair and objective.
- Policy violators may face consequences that vary based on the seriousness and repetition of the offense. Deliberate policy violations by an author or editor may result in a temporary or permanent denial of their right to contribute to the journal.
- The journal management determines and enforces the consequences and measures for policy violations.
- In the event of policy violations, the journal will act with transparency. The relevant parties will be informed of any violations and their corresponding outcomes.
Recurrence of Violation:
- In cases of repeated policy violations, more severe consequences may be implemented. In these situations, escalated measures may be taken for further policy violations.
This policy enhances our journal's dedication to maintaining scientific neutrality and ethical standards. Giving earnest consideration to our conflict of interest policy will improve the quality of your contributions to our journal. Please visit our journal's website for comprehensive details and a thorough understanding of our policy.
Author Biographies and Contributions
The contributions of each author to the article can be explained as follows:
Research Concept and Design: This stage includes the essential steps of research, such as creating primary research questions, designating research framework, choosing methods, and preparing experimental designs.
Data Collection and Analysis: This process entails the gathering of data, conducting laboratory work, administering surveys, organizing data records, statistical procedures, and data analysis.
Literature Review: This section entails examining pertinent literature, collating previous studies, appraising earlier research, and introducing the literature that establishes the context for the article.
Article Writing: This involves crafting the paper, incorporating the heading, summary, introduction, methods, findings, and conclusions sections, as well as text revising and implementing a scientific writing style.
Preparation of Graphics and Tables: This section concerns the creation and appropriate placement of visual aids, including figures, graphs, and tables, within the text.
Editorial and Language Edits: It involves editing the language, correcting spelling errors, adjusting the writing style of the article, and ensuring the use of appropriate language.
Critique and Evaluation: This step involves critically reviewing the article to assess its accuracy, logical flow, and suitability.
References and Sources: This step involves ensuring that citations, references, and sources are included in a complete and appropriate format, with the organization of referenced studies.
Conclusion Section of the Article: Writing the conclusions and discussions section of the article, emphasizing the results and their significance.
Approval and Revisions: The article is reviewed by other authors and editors, and revisions are made as necessary.
Declaration of Ethical Compliance and Conflict of Interest: This indicates compliance with ethical standards and the declaration of any conflicts of interest.
- Your Name and Surname – Title – Institution Name – Field of Expertise – Email
- Article Writing
- Preparation of Graphics and Tables
- Conclusion Section of the Article
- Prof. Dr. Ahmet Yılmaz – "Fundamental Principles of Sports Physiology" – University of Sample, Institute of Sports Sciences – Exercise Physiology – email@example.com
- Research Concept and Design
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Literature Review
- Article Writing
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ayşe Demir – "Athlete Nutrition and Performance Optimization" – University of Sample, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics – Sports Nutrition – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparation of Graphics and Tables
- Editorial and Language Edits
- Critique and Evaluation
- References and Sources
Review and Publication Policy
- Article Submission: Authors considering submitting their articles to our journal should do so online through our Journal Website.
- Double-Blind Review Process: Our journal uses a double-blind review process. The identities of authors and reviewers are kept confidential. Submitted articles are first reviewed by the editors, and plagiarism checks are performed. Articles that are deemed inadequate or contain plagiarism are immediately rejected.
- Reviewer Selection: Articles are sent to two independent reviewers who are experts in the article's field. Authors are encouraged to suggest potential reviewers, but the final decision rests with the editors of the journal.
- Review Process: The review process takes about 4 weeks. Once the review process is complete, if the article is accepted, authors will be notified via email if the article is accepted as is or if revisions are required.
- Revisions: When a revision is proposed, authors are given a specified amount of time to make revisions. If revisions are not returned within the specified time, the article is rejected.
- Final Review and Publication: If an article is accepted, final approval will be worked out with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal. If authors need to make minor adjustments to the final work, they should do so within the specified time. Once accepted, the final version of the article will be sent to the authors for approval.
- Conflicts of Interest: Authors and editors must clearly disclose financial, consulting, institutional, or other conflicts of interest. All conflicts of interest should be explicitly stated.
- Copyright Transfer: Each submission should include a copyright assignment statement. Written consent to accept this statement should be included in the submission letter.
- Publication Timeline: The publication process should not exceed 8 weeks from the date of acceptance of the article. If authors do not receive information about their results within this time frame, they should notify the Editor-in-Chief directly.
For Authors' Submıssıon Checklıst
- Format and Style
- The article should be double-spaced.
- Margins should be set at 2.54 cm on all sides.
- Text should be written in Tahoma font, size 12.
- The text should be prepared in American English using SI units.
- Article Components
- Add a title and a short title to the text.
- Include an abstract.
- Identify keywords.
- Add lists for figures and tables.
- Write descriptions for figures and tables.
- Author Information
- Include full names of all authors.
- Provide authors' affiliations, email addresses, phone numbers, and fax numbers.
- Informed Consent and Identity Protection
- Provide informed consent for studies involving identifiable patients.
- Include materials such as photographs or videos of subjects, if used.
- Author Biographies and Contributions
- Include a brief biography (up to 50 words) for each author.
- Specify the contributions of each author to the article.
- Suggested Reviewers
- List the names and email addresses of three potential reviewers.
- Article Summary (Highlights)
- Add a box with 3-5 bullet points that summarize the key points of the article.
- Permission Letter
- Include the necessary permission letter (if available) for reprinting figures, tables, or text.
- Copyright Transfer Statement
- Submit the copyright transfer statement along with the article.
- Research Ethics Board Approval
- Indicate that necessary ethical approval has been obtained for research involving humans or animals.
- Supplementary Material and Data
- Verify whether additional information and materials that can assist in better understanding the article, such as existing datasets, code, or supplementary material, have been included.
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- Do not forget the declaration of any conflicts of interest and add explanatory notes, if applicable.
- Discussion Section
- Ensure that there is a discussion section addressing the important findings and potential implications of the article.
- Check that references are correctly formatted and comply with citation rules.
- Language Edits
- Verify that language use, grammar, and spelling errors conform to language and grammar rules.
- Quality of Graphics and Tables
- Ensure that graphics and tables are clear and legible.
- Originality and Similarity Check
- Confirm that the article does not contain content from other sources without proper citation and that similarity reports are clean.
- Journal's Specific Requirements
- Verify compliance with any specific requirements set by the journal.
Editor-in-Chief, InnovatioSports Journal